Sunday 21 August 2016

Crochet Reminiscing

Some how I think it is okay to be reminiscent when recommencing something you never intended on leaving : this blog for example. Having been away for a short period of time ( nearly 4 months) makes me want to look back at some of my past projects and expeditions. With that in mind I thought I would travel back through some of the last six years diatribes and pull the best of - Crochet, quilting, printing, eco dyeing, birds and nature. A pictorial journey of my creative life. i hope that is appealing to you!

First off the hook is CROCHET

This actually is the spoke wheel scarf I made but rolled up to a cabbage head. There is a full tutorial for the scarf in Moniquesmess under the heading SPOKE WHEEL SCARF TUTORIAL 
and  here is photo of me wearing it ..noice! I wonder where that camera is?



 Fancy jam jars
Spidery flowers that later became a bag

Eco dyed yarns made beautiful soft colours to crochet



 A daggy bag for my daughter
 And the said child draped in a crochet blanket



star upon a star- free wheeling with pattern, making it up as  I go
Scarf pattern by ...?cleckheaton

My own pattern for bag
A selection of some of the crochet projects finished but by no means a complete history, just a nostalgic nod to the hook and knot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful creations. I so love the colors and style. You are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful creations. I so love the colors and style. You are talented.

    ReplyDelete